All users of the former ASQAnet system who are not nominated as Chief Executives or Principal Executive Officers will need to re-register to use asqanet.
- Select Register to use asqanet from the asqanet landing page, https://asqanet.asqa.gov.au/
- You will be asked to provide details including your email address (which will be your username); password; contact details; and responses to secret questions for retrieving your username and password in the future.
- Select one of the following three options:
- Apply for initial VET or CRICOS registration: Select this option if you are applying for initial registration as an RTO or CRICOS provider.
- Represent an existing stakeholder: Select this option if you are a staff member or a consultant working for an RTO or CRICOS provider. Note that your administrator (in most cases the CEO or PEO of your provider) will need to approve your access. Once this access is approved, you will be able to log in as an agent.
- Report a provider: Select this option if you only want to make a complaint about a provider.