All material presented on this site is provided under the latest Creative Commons Attribution licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the ASQA logo
- content supplied by third parties
- and where otherwise noted.
When using material from our website:
- You must recognise (attribute) the material to us by including the statement ‘© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au
- You cannot make alterations to material
- You cannot assert (claim) or imply that there is any connection, sponsorship or endorsement between you, your products and services or your use of the information or material and us.
Use of the Coat of Arms
Guidelines for use of the Coat of Arms are published by the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to ASQA as:
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
ASQA has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owners have consented to this material being presented on this website.
All trademarks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.