Copyright may exist in any of the material contained on this website. Unless you are expressly authorised to use, reproduce, adapt or modify any part of the material, if you wish to use, reproduce, adapt or modify that material you must first contact enquiries [at] asqa.gov.au in order to obtain permission to do so.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the ASQA logo
- content supplied by third parties.
When using material from our website:
- You must recognise (attribute) the material to us by including the statement ‘© Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au
- You cannot make alterations to material
- You cannot assert (claim) or imply that there is any connection, sponsorship or endorsement between you, your products and services or your use of the information or material and us.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to ASQA as: © Australian Skills Quality Authority 2015 www.asqa.gov.au
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
ASQA has made all reasonable efforts to:
- Clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- Ensure that the copyright owners have consented to this material being presented on this website.
All trademarks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
For information on using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms visit the It’s an Honour website. Unauthorised use of the Coat of Arms may breach the:
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- Trade Marks Act 1995
- Criminal Code Act 1995
Enquiries about the licence and any use of this material can be sent to:
Email: enquiries [at] asqa.gov.au
Post: Governance, Policy and Quality
Australian Skills Quality Authority
GPO Box 9928
Melbourne VIC 3001