Submit your initial ESOS or ELICOS application
Initial ESOS and ELICOS registration applications are submitted in 2 stages:
Prepare and submit an application via the asqanet portal. New users will need to create an asqanet account.
At this stage, you will be required to upload/enter:
- Your registration details, including:
- your legal entity details (ABN/ACN)
- evidence of your legal entity
- head office/principal place of business
- ownership details
- details of people associated with the organisation
- PEO details
- other existing business registrations
- type of training organisation
- contact details (general enquiries and registration enquiries)
- delivery sites
- your proposed scope items
- any scope-specific evidence
- Fit and proper person declaration forms
- PEO statutory declaration
- Financial viability risk assessment tool and supporting documentation
- Your completed Initial ESOS or ELICOS registration application form
You will receive a lodgement fee invoice as soon as you submit your application. We will not commence reviewing your application until the lodgement fee has been received. For more information see Fees and charges.
Once your application has been submitted and your lodgement fee has been paid, ASQA will send you an email with a unique link to upload your supporting evidence files.
Before submitting your application, you should ensure that it is complete
Under section 11A of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) an application for initial ESOS or ELICOS registration must be:
(a) made in the form approved, in writing, by the ESOS agency for the provider or registered provider; and
(b) accompanied by any information and documents required by the agency.
The information and evidence required by the application is the form ASQA has approved as per section 11A of the ESOS Act. That means failure to provide all the required information and documents will result in your application being considered incomplete, and it will not be assessed.
You will not be permitted to re-submit the application form, so your responses should be complete, truthful, and accurate. If the information you provide in the application is found to be incomplete, or inaccurate, the application is likely to be rejected. The chances of rejecting the application will be greater if you knowingly provide false or misleading information.