Step 4—Application assessment (renewal)
During this step we check your application is complete and your course meets the requirements of the:
ASQA has a team of experienced assessors. You will be assigned an assessor who will contact you during this process.
- First, we check to make sure all the required information has been provided. If your application is incomplete you have 10 business days to provide any missing information.
- When you have provided all the required information, we start our assessment, which takes around 40 business days.
- If your course does not comply, you will be issued with a notice of non-compliance and given a chance to resubmit your application. You must resubmit your application within 20 business days.
- We assess your resubmitted application. This may take up to 40 business days.
- We will let you know our decision.
We process renewal applications in line with ASQA’s service standards.
Find out what to do if you receive a notice of non-compliance.