Step 4—Application assessment (renewal)
During this step we check your application is complete and your course meets the requirements of the:
ASQA has a team of experienced assessors. You will be assigned an assessor who will contact you during this process.
- First, we check to make sure all the required information has been provided. If your application is incomplete you have the opportunity to provide any missing information.
- We assess your application and if the course does not all the requirements, we will send you an evaluation report that outlines our findings and a notice of notice of non-compliance.
- You have the opportunity to address any issues outlined in the report, including submitting a revised course document.
- We assess your resubmitted application.
- We will let you know our decision.
We process renewal applications in line with ASQA’s service standards.
Find out what to do if you receive a notice of non-compliance.