Users’ guide to Standards for VET Accredited Courses
ASQA has developed this Users’ guide to assist course developers and owners to understand their obligations under the Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2021.
Browse by Standard
- Standard 9 – Duplication
- Standard 10.1 – Stakeholder consultation
- Standard 10.2 and 10.3 – Enterprise units of competency
- Standard 10.4 – Modules
- Standard 10.5 – Australian Qualifications Framework levels
- Standard 10.6 – Foundation skills
- Standard 10.7 – Industry recognition and licensing
- Standard 10.8 – Course packaging rules
- Standard 10.9 – Course exit points
- Standard 10.10 – Education pathways and articulation
- Standard 10.11 – Entry requirements
- Standard 10.12 – Course assessment strategy
- Standard 10.13 – Delivery modes
- Standard 10.14 – Specialist facilities and resources
- Standard 10.15 – Course monitoring and evaluation
About this guide
The Users’ guide to the Standards for VET Accredited Courses is for course developers seeking to accredit a course or course owners seeking to renew the accreditation of an existing course.
National course document template
Each VET accredited course must be presented using ASQA’s national course document template.
A linked list of the Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2021 Part 3, consisting of Standards 9 and 10, which concern the development and/or redevelopment of accredited courses.