We will let you know in writing if your application has been approved.
If your course has been accredited
We will confirm:
- your course owner number and course code
- how long your course has been accredited for (up to 5 years)
- any conditions on your accreditation
- your duties to manage and monitor your course.
We will add the following course details to the national register:
- course code and title
- course owner and contact details
- course description
- list of units of competency included in your course
Adding an accredited course to your scope of registration
If you are an RTO and intend to deliver your new course, you need to add it to your scope of registration. This is not an automatic process.
Other RTOs wanting to deliver your course need to:
- apply to ASQA to have it added to their scope of registration
- provide evidence that you (the course owner) have granted permission for use.
If your course is not accredited
If we do not approve your application, we will let you know the reasons for our decision.
Your application may be rejected if:
- it is incomplete and you did not give us the additional information in the time or format needed
- you did not comply with the Standards for VET Accredited Courses or Australian Qualifications Framework.
If we do not approve your application:
- you can ask us to review our decision
- you can submit a new application for accreditation (addressing any outstanding areas of non-compliance).