More support—Course accreditation
Below is a list of useful resources for people looking to develop courses for accreditation.
Answers to frequently asked questions about course accreditation:
If you can't find what you're looking for, you can ask ASQA a question.
ASQA YouTube channel
Legislation and relevant bodies
Course accreditation is regulated through a number of legislative acts and bodies, including:
- Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011
- Standards for VET Regulators 2015
- Standards for Training Packages 2015
- Australian Qualifications Framework
ASQA publishes fact sheets to help course owners/developers with the accreditation process:
Stay up to date with the latest news from ASQA.