Following AAT review of ASQA's cancellation decision, the following conditions are imposed, under s 29 of the NVR Act, on the RTO's registration for its entire registration period and including the period until the outcome of their renewal application is determined (including any review process):
- the applicant must retain and present to ASQA on request any completed pre-enrolment, enrolment, support and progression or training assessment records, for all VET students for all VET courses for a period of two years from the date on which the student ceases to be a student;
- for the purposes of clauses 1.10 of the Standards for RTOs, the applicant must conduct its validation every four years, with 50% of the products in the first two years. For the purposes of clause 1.11 of the Standards for RTOs, for the first two years from the commencement of this condition, the applicant's validation must be conducted by persons external to the organisation;
- within six months of the commencement of this condition, the applicant must engage a suitably qualified independent person to conduct a review and produce a report of its compliance with the Standards for RTOs and the implementation of its amended training and assessment tools and practices based on a representative sample of the applicant's operations. The review must include observation of practical assessment of a sample of students and the report must be provided to ASQA on request. This need not be a separate activity from the conduct of the applicant's validation under the Standards for RTOs;
- every 6 months the applicant must create, store and produce on request to ASQA, a report of the following information:
- how the RTO ensures its operations are quality assured as required by Standard 2 of the Standards for RTOs, including by detailing, its systems and processes and the implementation of those systems and processes to ensure it complies with each clause of the Standards for RTOs at all times;
- the progress of any compliance monitoring or quality assurance activity it has undertaken in relation to ensuring compliance with each clause of the Standards for RTOs in the preceding six months and that it has scheduled in the six months; and,
- ensure that any marketing material, student files, training and assessment strategies and tools or assessors' marking guides - sampled as a part of the RTOs structured self-assurance activities referred to in the report - are stored in an accessible location and can be produced on request.