- Users' guide to Standards for RTOs 2015
- Chapter 6—Regulatory compliance and governance practice
Chapter 6—Regulatory compliance and governance practice
The Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 (the Standards) and clauses relevant to registered training organisations’ (RTOs) regulatory compliance, reporting and governance practice underpin the good management of RTOs—and, as a result, their effective functioning and sustainability as businesses.
These Standards support RTOs to provide high-quality student experiences and learning outcomes.
Under the Standards relevant to regulatory compliance and governance, RTOs are responsible for:
- Clause 7.1—Authorised officers
- Clause 7.2—Assessment of financial viability risk
- Clauses 2.1 and 8.4 to 8.6—Compliance and reporting
- Clauses 2.3, 2.4 and 8.3—Recording, monitoring and reporting third‑party arrangements
- Clause 7.4—Hold public liability insurance
- Clause 7.5—Provide accurate information about performance and governance
- Clauses 8.1 and 8.2—Provide requested information to ASQA