Engagement and education
To help ensure you stay up-to-date on our work and opportunities to engage, we recommend:
- subscribing to our monthly ASQA Update newsletter
- following us on Twitter and LinkedIn
- joining our regular ASQA webinar series
- regularly checking the latest news section of our website.
Specific to our program of reform work, upcoming engagement activities will include:
- development of an undertaking to remedy process
- improvements to the Annual Declaration on Compliance
- development of audit report rules
- establishing a specified electronic format for student records.
We continue to seek an understanding of the issues providers are facing and develop guidance so that they are well-placed to meet the challenges. This includes our:
- Strategic Review into the challenges posed by the rapid transition to online learning
- Guidance on practical training and assessment as well as other risks presented by delivering training in a changed world due to COVID-19, and
- Guidance videos: Training in the workplace and Training in simulation
Our advice is designed to support ongoing compliance while enhancing provider understanding of ASQA’s expectations and the type of risk areas that we continue to monitor.
ASQA webinar series
Our Ask ASQA webinar series covers important information for the sector, presented by ASQA subject matter experts. As part of our webinar schedule, we’re working together to keep you informed of our reform work and providing the opportunity for you to ask us questions.
- Changes to Audit Practice—ASQA’s Reform Agenda (24th September 2020)
- Working together towards effective self-assurance (13th August 2020)