Australian Institute of Innovation & Technology Proprietary Limited
Australian Institute of Innovation & Technology, Biz Education For Entrepreneurs
Chief Executive - Mr Wagdi Andrawis; Director - Wagdi Andrawis; Secretary - Wagdi Andrawis
Details of decision
The Commissioners decided to:
- Under section 29 of the NVR Act the following conditions are imposed on the RTO’s registration until the finalisation of a future renewal of registration process, including any application for review, or the cessation of its registration whichever is earlier (unless otherwise stated):
- the RTO must retain and present to ASQA on request any completed pre-enrolment, enrolment, support and progression or training and assessment records, for all VET students for all VET courses for a period of two (2) years from the date on which the student ceases to be a student.
- the RTO must not conduct any recognised prior learning or assessment only assessment and, in order to comply with clause 1.12 of the Standards for RTOs, where applicable, the RTO must notify students that it cannot provide recognised prior learning and offer that student to be referred to another provider who can conduct recognised prior learning for all or part of the course.
- every 6 months the RTO must produce and store the following information, a detailed description of:
- how the RTO ensures its operations are quality assured as required by clause 2.1 of the Standards for RTOs, including by detailing, its systems and processes and the implementation of those systems and processes to ensure it complies with each clause of the Standards for RTOs at all times
- the progress of any compliance monitoring or quality assurance activity it has undertaken in relation to ensuring compliance with each clause of the Standards for RTOs in the preceding6 months and that it has scheduled in the 6 months
- annex copies of any documents created, used or relied upon to monitor and/or ensure compliance and quality as referred to in that description.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Status of review