Submit your application
Before you submit your application for CRICOS registration, make sure you have completed all the required preparation documents.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an initial invoice for a lodgement fee. This fee covers the initial processing and assessment of your application.
Please note that ASQA will not begin processing your application until you pay the lodgement fee in full.
You can use asqanet to check the status of your application at any stage.
If you need more information or help using asqanet, please contact us.
CRICOS application fees
There are two core fees associated with your CRICOS application:
Initial lodgement application fee—$500 per application.
|Initial registration assessment fee—$8000 base fee per application, plus:
You will be invoiced for the application fee when you submit your application. This fee must be paid for us to progress your application and undertake a preliminary review.
When we have finished conducting our preliminary review, we will invoice you for the initial assessment fee.
The total amount (including both fees) you will pay is capped at $50,000 per application.
- CRICOS fees and charges are in addition to any applicable RTO fees and charges.
- CRICOS fees and charges apply even if you intend to only deliver ELICOS.
- For the purpose of calculating CRICOS fees, non-award ELICOS programs are considered qualifications.
If you are successful in gaining CRICOS registration, you will also be subject to:
- other ASQA fees and charges—for a full list, read the Guide to ASQA fees and charges (PDF)
- all applicable Department of Education fees and charges.
ASQA is waiving some fees and charges for:
- VET providers and accredited course owners until 1 July 2022
- ELICOS-only providers until 31 December 2022
The introduction of ASQA’s full cost recovery will be deferred a further 6 months to 1 July 2022.