Stage 3—Course submission
When you submit your application for renewal of accreditation, you are declaring that you have reviewed the course document and that it complies with the requirements of the:
- Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012
- Standards for Training Packages 2015
- Australian Qualifications Framework.
There are a number of attachments required to be submitted with your application. Refer to the checklist included in the Application for course accreditation—renewal.
If you are applying to renew multiple courses at the same time, you must submit a separate application form for each course.
Applications must include:
- the Application for course accreditation form—renewal (DOC)
- the completed course document template (DOC)
- any other evidence to support the application.
For a full list of ASQA’s fees and charges, please read the Guide to ASQA’s fees and charges 2019-20 (PDF).