Stage 3—Course submission
When you submit your application for course accreditation, you are declaring that the course document has been prepared and complies with the requirements of the:
- Standards for VET Accredited Courses 2012
- Standards for Training Packages 2015
- Australian Qualifications Framework.
When you are ready to submit your application, you will need to provide:
- your completed Application for course accreditation—initial form
- your completed course document (in Word format), developed during stage 2
- any additional evidence that supports your application.
Submit your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a fee?
Applying for initial course accreditation involves two fees:
- an application lodgement fee ($500)
- an application assessment fee ($7570).
If we consider an application incomplete due to insufficient information, then a resubmitted application with added information will attract a new lodgement fee ($500).
The ASQA finance team will invoice the course developer for payment of the application assessment fee ($7570) when an application is deemed complete.
For a full list of fees and charges, please read the Guide to ASQA’s fees and charges 2019-20 (PDF).