What we offer
We work hard to provide our staff with the support and the opportunities they need to thrive in their career. We provide a happy, healthy work environment and support a positive work–life balance.
The ASQA Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020 and our Section 24(1) Determination outline the terms and conditions of employment with ASQA.
Why people enjoy working with us
- competitive salary
- 15.4% superannuation
- salary packaging options.
- 20 days annual leave, plus extra time off at end of year
- access to personal leave, carer’s leave and maternity leave
- ability to purchase leave, take leave at half-pay and access flexible working arrangements
- we have offices in every state and territory capital.
- study assistance
- professional development opportunities
- leadership and career progression opportunities
- secondment opportunities across internal teams and APS departments.
- Healthy Lifestyle allowance
- 24/7 counselling service for staff and family members
- Regular health and wellbeing events throughout the year
Health and wellbeing:
ASQA’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing Strategy 2023-25, launched in June 2023, guides ASQA’s approach to psychosocial and physical health and wellbeing initiatives.
We offer a range of health and wellbeing programs and initiatives to help support our people throughout their employee lifecycle. This includes:
See the strategy for more information on what we can offer.
Salary Increase from 11 November 2022
On 27 October 2022, the Australian Public Service Commissioner endorsed ASQA’s amended Determination 2022/1 to apply the 3% wage increase, consistent with the Governments Public Sector Interim Workplace Arrangements 2022.
The amended Determination repeals and replaces sections of the ASQA Determination 2020/1, that specifically relates to salary increases only.