What we offer
We employ a dedicated, talented and energetic workforce.
We work hard to provide you with the support and the opportunities you need to thrive in your career.
We provide a happy, healthy work environment and support a positive work–life balance. Our staff enjoy competitive remuneration and generous leave arrangements.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment, and ensure our workforce is representative of the broader community.
Find out more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Benefits of working with us
Some of the reasons people enjoy working with us:
- Competitive salary
- 15.4% superannuation
- Salary packaging options.
- Allowance for 20 days annual leave, plus extra time off at end of year
- Access to personal leave, carer’s leave and maternity leave
- Access to purchased leave, leave at half-pay and flexible working arrangements
- We have offices in every state and territory capital.
- Study assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership and career progression opportunities
- Secondment opportunities across internal teams and APS departments.
Health and wellbeing:
- Healthy lifestyle allowance
- 24/7 counselling service for staff and family members
- Regular health and wellbeing events throughout the year.