ASQA Update - April 2021
From our Chief Executive Officer
Welcome to our April edition of the ASQA Update.
I’m pleased to acknowledge that today, a number of significant improvements to our regulatory approach have commenced including the operation of our Quality Assessment teams and our Compliance management teams. These improvements align with our purpose of ensuring quality vocational education and training and respond directly to the recommendations of the Rapid Review. As part of these improvements, ASQA is changing the way we audit, or ‘assess’, the performance of VET providers using best practice techniques. I encourage you to read more about our improved approach.
In this edition
- An overview of our regulatory approach
- A view into our Provider Roundtable
- Stakeholder Liaison Group (SLG)
- Spotlight On Trainers and Assessors
- Strategic review of online learning survey