Guide to ASQA fees and charges
ASQA is waiving some fees and charges for:
- VET providers and accredited course owners until 1 July 2022
- ELICOS providers until 31 December 2022.
The introduction of ASQA’s full cost recovery will be deferred a further 6 months to 1 July 2022.
ASQA fees and charges apply to three key groups:
- registered training organisations (RTOs)
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) providers—including those that deliver English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- vocational education and training (VET) accredited course owners.
The guide provides a full list of all ASQA fees and charges, effective 1 July 2022. For each fee and charge, the guide states:
- who is subject to the fee/charge
- how we calculate the fee/charge amount
- the legislation that authorises the fee/charge
- the ASQA activities associated with the fee/charge.