Guide to ASQA fees and charges
ASQA fees and charges apply to three key groups:
- registered training organisations (RTOs)
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) providers—including those that deliver English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- vocational education and training (VET) accredited course owners.
The guide below provides a full list of all ASQA fees and charges, effective 6 July 2018. For each fee and charge, the guide states:
- who has to pay the fee/charge, and under what circumstances
- how we calculate the fee/charge amount
- the legislation that authorises the fee/charge
- the ASQA activities associated with the fee/charge.
The guide also provides information about conditions for potential refunds and waivers.