Following AAT review of ASQA's decision to amend the RTO's scope of registration, the RTO agreed to the imposition of the following conditions on its registration under s 29 of the NVR Act:
- the applicant must ensure that documented training and assessment strategies specify the approach to meeting the specific requirements of different student cohorts, including:
- students currently working in child care centres;
- students with child care experience but not currently working in child care;
- students with no child care experience and no current child care employment;
- the applicant must revise/develop a suite of documents and resources to establish and manage arrangements for training delivery and assessment at child care workplaces that includes:
- clarifying/specifying employment status of students, undertaking training at the workplace;
- identifying and specifying the roles of workplace personnel that will be involved in training and assessment activities;
- identifying and specifying the facilities and resources required at workplace;
- specifying training and assessment activities at the workplace including estimated hours, sequence, and timetable;
- develop a procedure manual describing how agreements for workplace training and delivery will be established and managed on an ongoing basis;
- documentation arising from conditions a.i. and b. must be provided to ASQA within 20 days (by 19 August 2020).
- documentation arising from conditions a.ii. and a.iii. must be provided to ASQA prior to enrolment of the specified student cohort; and
- documentation arising from condition c. must be retained by the applicant for the duration of its registration.