The latest version of asqanet has launched this morning.
ASQA has also launched asqaconnect—a new online portal to receive complaints alleging provider non-compliance.
This asqanet release will provide services for:
- third party arrangements—providers are now able to create and cease third party arrangements via asqanet
- delivery locations—asqanet is now better able to differentiate between VET & CRICOS locations
- business names—will be sourced directly from the Australian Business Register (ABR)
- asqaconnect—ASQA’s new online portal for complainants
- portal user verification—asqanet users will no longer need to respond to secret questions and answers. A verification code will be sent to their registered email.
We have identified that some minor fixes to the new features are needed. We are working towards resolving these issues as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our Info Line on 1300 701 801 or email enquiries [at] asqa.gov.au.