Providers: Check your delivery locations in asqanet are up-to-date
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date provider information is a requirement for training providers.
Accurate delivery location data is important to provide students with surety and understanding about how and where your courses can take place.
The information you provide in asqanet will be reflected on training.gov.au. If you haven’t already done so this year, please check and update your delivery locations in asqanet. This will ensure you meet your obligation to keep ASQA up-to-date under section 25 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act (2011).
This includes checking that asqanet is showing accurate records for:
- the physical address and postal address for the head office
- the physical address of the organisation’s principal place of business
- the physical address of the sites or campuses from which VET courses are delivered on a permanent basis (whether in Australia or offshore)
- website address.
If you have no permanent delivery locations or deliver entirely by distance, please contact us.
How to update your provider delivery information in asqanet
- Once you have signed into asqanet, select 'Registration (New Application)' then 'Update minor VET details and remove scope' and 'Add delivery locations'.
- Please note: You will need to upload a declaration form signed by your CEO and witnessed by a second person before you can submit your changes. You can prepare for this by downloading the form in advance.
Detailed ‘how to’ information is available in the Guide to updating your delivery information and ASQA’s Info Line is open to help you through this process. Please contact us or call us on 1300 701 801 for assistance.