If an overseas student has a confirmation of enrolment (CoE) from another provider, can an RTO that is not CRICOS-registered still deliver courses to that international student?


No, an RTO that is not a CRICOS-registered provider cannot deliver courses to an international student who has a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from another provider.

It is a breach of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act) for any provider to deliver courses to an overseas student on a student visa unless the provider is registered to deliver the course to overseas students at that location.

Was this page helpful?