The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Cancel the RTO’s registration, under s 36(2) (f) and s 39 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act), with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
The Tribunal decides that the decision is set aside and in substitution:
- the provider's registration is not cancelled;
- the following condition is imposed, under s29(1) of the NVR Act, on the Provider's registration for the duration of its registration:
- The Provider must notify ASQA, in writing, at least one month before commencing delivery of nationally recognised training or conducting assessment. This condition is not a regulatory sanction against this organisation.
Note: The decision was stayed by the AAT from 20 December 2019 to 15 July 2020, subject to the following condition:
- the Applicant must not enrol, or cause to be enrolled, a student in a VET course or part of a VET course.