The Commissioner Regulatoty Operations decided to:
- amend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(d), the RTO's scope of registration to remove:
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC42315 Certificate IV in Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
- and any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The decision has been stayed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) pending determination of the review (subject to conditions).
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement as to the terms of a decision of the Tribunal.
The decision to amend the applicant's scope is set aside and the Tribunal instead decides to issue a written direction under section 35A of the NVR Act requiring the applicant to address the minor non-compliance identified.