The Commissioner, Risk Intelligence and Regulatory Support decided to:
- Cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Following reconsideration, ASQA decided to vary the decision to the following:
- Not cancel the RTO’s registration, under s 36(2)(f) and s 39 of the NVR Act
- Give a written direction, under s 35A of the NVR Act, requiring the RTO to:
- rectify the breach of condition by addressing each non-compliance outlined in the attached Evidence Analysis within 20 working days of the date of the notice; and
- retain evidence the written direction has been complied with for examination at a future regulatory activity.