The Commissioners decided to:
- Reject, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration as an RTO in full, to include:
- BSB50815 Diploma of International Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT50118 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT60115 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT80515 Graduate Diploma of Telecommunications and Strategic Management.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
The AAT decided to set aside the decision and in substitution, decided that the application for renewal of registration under the NVR Act be granted for a period of two years from the 24 July 2020.
Note the RTO has agreed to ASQA imposing the following conditions, under s 29 of the NVR Act, on the RTO's registration:
- the Applicant must securely retain, and provide to ASQA on request, copies of all completed student assessment items for each student (per the definition in ASQA'S General Direction – Retention requirements for completed student assessment items and clearly identifiable as to which student and unit/s to which each item relates) and copies of the master assessment tools used for each assessment, for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date on which the judgement of competence for each relevant unit of competency is made.