ASQA requires Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) providers to submit a complete 'Application to renew CRICOS registration' using the online portal, asqanet, at least 90 days prior to their registration's expiry date.
Planning and preparation for renewing your registration should commence 12 months prior to the date on which registration expires.
If you do not submit a complete application to renew CRICOS registration at least 90 days before the expiry date, your registration may not be renewed.
Applications are not considered to be complete unless:
- all required evidence has been submitted
- all required fees have been paid in full.
To submit an effective application:
- Meet the deadline—You must submit a complete application at least 90 days prior to the expiry of your registration, or your registration may not be renewed.
- Ensure you have provided all information and evidence required—Incomplete applications will be rejected at risk assessment.
- Pay all fees—ASQA will not assess an application unless all required fees are paid.
ASQA will write to you, noting that your application has been received and outlining the assessment process.