We conduct regular surveys of RTOs, regulators and industry representative bodies. The feedback from these surveys helps us assess the effectiveness of our regulatory approach.
Four times per year, we invite RTOs who have had their audit finalised in the previous quarter to provide feedback on their experience.
The survey seeks feedback on five aspects of the audit process:
- communication before the site visit
- the site visit
- audit team competencies
- the audit report
- transparency of the audit process.
The results of these surveys are used to inform our future auditing processes.
Provider and stakeholder survey
This survey is conducted annually and seeks feedback from both training providers and other industry stakeholders on ASQA’s regulatory approach.
The survey is used to assess ASQA’s performance against the key performance indicators set out in its Portfolio Budget Statement.
The survey also helps ASQA assess its strategic and operational plans.
You can find previous survey results below, and we publish further information in each years’ Annual Report.
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2018 (PDF)
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2017 (PDF)
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2016 (PDF)
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2015 (PDF)
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2014 (PDF)
- ASQA RTO and Stakeholder Survey 2013 (PDF)
As part of its student-centred audit approach, ASQA is seeking more significant input from training providers’ current and former students, including through interviews and surveys.
Find out more in our student surveys fact sheet.