You can now view ASQA’s Regulatory Approach webinar recording!
If you missed ASQA’s Regulatory Approach webinar, the recording can be viewed here:
The informative one-hour webinar was led by ASQA’s Deputy CEO Christina Bolger and hosted by our Executive Director, Regulatory Engagement & Education, Steve Maillet.
The first half of the webinar covered the recent improvements to ASQA’s regulatory practice which are underpinned by our values of consistency, collaboration and continuous improvement and how these drive the work we do to assist quality outcomes – for our sector and for every VET student.
Also covered was how our new approach will:
- take a risk-based approach
- strengthen our focus on outcomes
- enhance our engagement and education
- help providers assure themselves they are meeting standards and delivering quality VET courses
- ensure transparent and proportionate regulatory activity
- provide more meaningful reporting on provider performance
- continually improves our practices
The second half of the webinar, featuring a live Q & A format, was popular with many questions received. These questions are important to assist the work we do for the sector moving forward.
For those who would like to view this recording and our other webinar resources, visit our website.