Welcome to the new asqa.gov.au
Today marks the release of the new ASQA website. This new website presents a significant upgrade from our previous website, featuring:
- a clean, colourful and easy-to-read design
- improved and responsive support for mobile browsing
- content that is simpler to find and easier to use
- a more refined and simplified site structure.
We have launched this upgraded site as part of our commitment to provide easier access to information and engagement tools.
We have incorporated feedback from user testing sessions with a range of provider and student users into the final website design. We hope this new version will prove to be a useful resource for all stakeholders.
If you’ve visited asqa.gov.au before, you will probably notice that the page layout looks a little different. Here are some changes to be aware of:
- We have simplified the main menu labelling and added a ‘Students’ tab.
- We have relocated information about making a complaint under the ‘About’ heading.
- Both the Users’ guide to the Standards for RTOs 2015 and Users’ guide to the Standards for VET Accredited Courses can be accessed from any page on the site, via links in the top left of the page header. In addition, the Users’ guide to the Standards for RTOs 2015 can now be browsed by either subject chapter or standard—whichever you prefer.
- Our FAQs are now grouped by popular topics. You can now also browse FAQs alphabetically by topic.
- Search results can now be filtered by content type.
- We have created an Upcoming events page, so it’s now easier to find out details of the next webinar or presentation.
- We have edited website content to be easier to read and reorganised information to follow logical user pathways.
We intend to continue to evolve and improve the ASQA website to meet your needs. We welcome your feedback. Over the next month, we’ll be collecting feedback and suggestions.