ASQA approves extended transition period for 13 BSB Qualifications to 30 June 2022
In some cases, ASQA is empowered to approve transition periods longer than those detailed in Clauses 1.26 (a), (b) and (c) of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
In accordance with the General Direction – Learner transition, ASQA will only consider applications for a longer transition period where it can be demonstrated that there would be genuine disadvantage to a cohort of learners if such an extension was not approved.
ASQA has recently approved an extended transition period of the following qualifications. The extended training, assessment and certification issuance period for this qualification ends on 30 June 2022.
- BSB52415 - Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSB52215 - Diploma of Legal Services
- BSB50815 - Diploma of International Business
- BSB50618 - Diploma of Human Resources Management
- BSB50415 - Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB50215 - Diploma of Business
- BSB40515 - Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business
- BSB31215 - Certificate III in Library and Information Services
- BSB31115 - Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- BSB31015 - Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
It was demonstrated to ASQA that learners would be genuinely disadvantage if they were required to transition to the replacement qualification within the existing transition period.
The qualifications will remain on RTOs scope of registration until the end of the extended transition period unless the RTO chooses to withdraw it from scope prior.