In accordance with reforms to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), from 1 May 2011, Australian Government agencies must take a proactive approach to publishing information and comply with the Information Publication Scheme for Australian Government agencies (IPS). The FOI Act aims to give the community access to information held by the Australian Government.
ASQA publishes the following material in compliance with the IPS:
- Information Publication Scheme Agency Plan (PDF 104kb)
- ASQA's functions and decision-making powers
- statutory appointments
- routinely requested information and disclosure log
- consultation arrangements
- contact information
- information on ASQA's finances.
Please email IPS [at] asqa.gov.au with questions about ASQA's information publishing.