Tenders and major planned procurement
ASQA advertises all tenders and all major planned procurement on the Australian Government tendering website, AusTender.
For questions or technical/operational support contact:
AusTender help desk
Phone: 1300 651 698
Email: tenders [at] finance.gov.au
Open 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (not including the ACT and national public holidays).
General purchase order conditions
Senate Order Reports
- Read the Senate Order Report 2016-17
Senate order on the reporting of departmental contracts—the Murray Motion
The amended Senate Order of 26 June 2003 calls on Australian Government departments and agencies to publish a list of contracts for services costing more than $100,000 that either haven't been completed or have been entered into during the previous 12 months. The following information must be given:
- the contractor, the amount of the contract and the subject matter of the contract
- the start date and the time the contract will take to complete
- the relevant reporting period and the 12-month period relating to the contract listings
- whether each contract calls on parties to keep provisions confidential, or whether there are any other confidentiality requirements
- a statement explaining reasons for confidentiality
- an estimate of the cost of complying with this order and a statement of the method used to make the estimate.
ASQA’s annual reports are available from the Publications page.
Agency Multicultural Plan
ASQA is committed to an inclusive society in which all Australians feel valued and have the opportunity to participate.
ASQA has developed an Agency Multicultural Plan for 2013-15. The plan is focussed on ensuring that people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities who undertake or may wish to undertake vocational education and training (VET) have access to information about VET providers and courses in Australia.