Tenders and major planned procurement
ASQA advertises all tenders and all major planned procurement on the Australian Government tendering website, AusTender.
For questions or technical/operational support contact:
AusTender help desk
Phone: 1300 651 698
Email: tenders [at] finance.gov.au
Open 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (not including the ACT and national public holidays).
General purchase order conditions
- Read the
Remuneration of senior executive officials
Senate Order Reports
- Read the
Senate order on the reporting of departmental contracts—the Murray Motion
The amended Senate Order of 26 June 2003 calls on Australian Government departments and agencies to publish a list of contracts for services costing more than $100,000 that either haven't been completed or have been entered into during the previous 12 months. The following information must be given:
- the contractor, the amount of the contract and the subject matter of the contract
- the start date and the time the contract will take to complete
- the relevant reporting period and the 12-month period relating to the contract listings
- whether each contract calls on parties to keep provisions confidential, or whether there are any other confidentiality requirements
- a statement explaining reasons for confidentiality
- an estimate of the cost of complying with this order and a statement of the method used to make the estimate.
ASQA’s annual reports are available from the Publications page.