How to renew your registration
All registered training organisations need to renew their registration at least 90 days before the registration expiry date.
If you fail to submit a complete application for renewal at least 90 days before your expiry date, we may not renew your registration.
Before submitting your application, you should be confident you can demonstrate that your RTO:
- is meeting all obligations to learners and clients
- has effective governance and administration arrangements in place
- is delivering quality training and assessment outcomes that meet the needs of industry and learners
- can comply with required standards, particularly if subject to a performance assessment (audit).
ASQA is waiving some fees and charges for:
- VET providers and accredited course owners until 1 July 2022
- ELICOS-only providers until 31 December 2022
Following an Australian Government decision in 2018, ASQA will introduce full cost recovery for VET providers on 1 July 2022. Read more about our fees and charges from 1 July 2022.
Application lodgement fee
Each RTO renewal application is subject to a standard lodgement fee of $500.
RTO annual registration fee
All RTOs are subject to an annual registration charge.
Read more about the annual registration charge.