Webinar—ASQA's strategic review into building online capability in the VET sector, Feedback Loop 1
On Monday 7 December 2020, we ran a webinar and live forum to discuss the new online skill set, the challenges of training in COVID-19 and ideas for building e-learning capability.
The webinar featured a panel made up ASQA and industry representatives:
- Rob Crispe, General Manager Education and Engagement, ASQA
- Judith Keller, Principal Regulatory Officer, ASQA
- Tim Rawlings, Director and Head of Training Product Development, PWC Skills for Australia
- Andrew Shea, Chief Executive Officer, Builders Academy and Chair, Education Industry Reference Committee
- Jason Ash, General Manager, MRWED Training and Assessment.
- Find out more—Strategic review of online learning in the VET Sector