The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the NVR Act the following parts of the RTO’s scope of registration:
- CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
- TLILIC2016 Licence to drive a heavy rigid vehicle
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck and
- any new training package product that would be automatically added to its scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above; and
During the period of suspension, require under s 38(2) of the NVR Act, the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
With effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The Chief Commissioner has agreed to extend the date by which an application, including evidence, must be submitted until 28 February 2020. The Chief ommissioner has also agreed to extend the effective date of the decision until 6 March 2020.