Focal Holdings Pty Ltd
The Illawarra Business College, Australian College of Hospitality
Chief Executive - Ms Elizabeth Absolon; Director - Elizabeth Jadwiga Absolon; Secretary - Elizabeth Jadwiga Absolon
Details of decision
The Commissioners decided to:
- Amend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(d), the RTO’s scope of registration to remove:
- SIT60315 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SiT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT40516 Certificate lV in Commercial Cookery
- SI 30616 Certificate lll in Commercial Cookery
- SIT30816 Certificate lll in Hospitality.
Following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
The Tribunal sets aside the decision and in substitution:
- the Applicant's scope of registration under the NVR Act is not amended to remove the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III in Hospitality.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Settled pursuant to terms of agreement at AAT
Status of review
No review available