The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Amend, under s 36 (2)(d) of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act), the RTO’s scope of registration to remove:
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- HLT23215 Certificate II in Health Support Services
- HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The Chief Commissioner has agreed to extend the effective date of the decision and the date by which a reconsideration application, including evidence, must be provided until 31 March 2020.