The Commissioners decided to:
- Cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
On 8 July 2020, following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
The AAT decided to set aside the decision and in substitution, decided that:
- the provider registration is not cancelled under section 36(2)(f) and section 39 of the NVR Act; and
- the following condition be imposed, under section 29(1) of the NVR Act, on the provider registration:
- the provider will retain completed student assessment records and enrolment records for the period of its registration.
Note: On 6 November 2019, the decision was stayed by the AAT subject to the following condition:
- The Applicant shall not enrol, or cause to be enrolled, a student in a VET course or part of a VET course.