Following AAT review of ASQA's cancellation decision, the following courses are suspended under s 38(1) of the NVR Act for a period of twelve (12) months, subject to the following conditions imposed under s 38(2) of the Act:
- The registered training organisation (‘RTO’) must not enrol students in the suspended courses.
- The RTO must not publish or broadcast, or cause to be published or broadcast, advertising for the suspended courses.
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Disability
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management
- SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management
- BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication