The Commissioners decided to:
- Reject, under the NVR Act s 17, the application for renewal of registration as an RTO in full, to include:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- HLT3315 Certificate lll in Health Services Assistance
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The decision has been stayed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) subject to the following conditions:
- that the Applicant not enrol any new students;
- that the Applicant not engage in any training or assessment of students;
- that the Applicant not conduct any marketing activities in relation to the services provided in accordance with its registration.