TUT TRAINING COLLEGE PTY LTD
Chief Executive - Mrs Samia Abdella Baho; Director - Samia Abdella Baho; Secretary - Samia Abdella Baho
Details of decision
The Commissioners decided to:
- Cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
On 12 March 2020, following AAT review, the parties reached an agreement.
It is decided by consent that:
- The decision is set aside; and in substitution:
- In accordance with the requirements of Sections 17 and 18 of the NVR Act, ASQA confirms the applicant's current registration as an NVR RTO;
- the period ending 31 March 2022 is determined for the purposes of section 17(5) of the NVR Act for the following courses on the applicant's Scope of Registration ("the Courses"):
- CHC30113 Certificate Ill in Early Childhood Education and Care; and
- CHC50133 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Note: On 11 March 2018, the cancellation of the RTO's registration took effect.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Settled pursuant to terms of agreement at AAT
Status of review
No review available