The Commissioners decided to:
i. cancel, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(f) and s 39, the RTO’s registration with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
The decisions have been stayed by the AAT subject to the following conditions:
- that it must not enrol students into any VET courses, except for the following courses:
- BSB51918 (BSB51915) – Diploma in Leadership and Management
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
- SITHGAM001 – Provide reasonable gambling services
- that it will not issue VET qualifications or statements of attainment for VET courses, except for those identified at paragraph (i) of these orders.
- that it will not market or advertise its services as an RTO or offer VET courses, except in relation to those VET courses identified at paragraph (i) of these orders.
- the Applicant is to retain, and provide to ASQA and the Tribunal upon request, copies of completed student assessment records.