EXECUTIVE SECURITY TRAINING PTY. LTD.
SHERWOOD INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Chief Executive - Mr. Diwakar Saraswat; Director - Diwakar Saraswat
Date of decision
Details of decision
ASQA decided to:
- Suspend, under s 36(2)(e) and s 38 of the NVR Act:
- all of the RTO’s scope of registration; and
- any new training package product that would be automatically added to the scope of registration because it is equivalent to one which appears above, and
- During the period of suspension require, under s 38(2) of the NVR Act, the RTO not to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
Status of decision
Reassessment finalised – suspension not lifted
Status of review
NVR Act or ESOS Act