Change CRICOS details
You need to notify ASQA when your registration details change.
This includes changes to your:
- operations due to COVID-19
- business address
- key staff details
- third party agreements
- scope of registration (including courses, locations and student capacity)
- legal or business name
- financial status
- legal entity, ownership, or if a merger will occur.
Keeping your details accurate ensures:
- students and other interested parties can access current information about you and your courses from the CRICOS register.
- you meet your obligations under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 which require you to notify us when changes occur.
Change registration – courses, locations and student capacity
Each course on your ESOS registration has the approved delivery location/s, student capacity, course fees and course duration recorded on CRICOS.
You need to apply and get approval from ASQA to:
- add or remove courses
- add or remove locations where courses are delivered
- increase or decrease overall student capacity
- change the duration of a course
- increase or decrease student tuition fees for a course
Read more about how to change courses on your ESOS registration.