The vocational education and training (VET) Quality Framework is aimed at achieving greater national consistency in the way RTOs are registered and monitored and in how standards in the vocational education and training (VET) sector are enforced.
The VET Quality Framework comprises:
- the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- the Fit and Proper Person Requirements
- the Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements
- the Data Provision Requirements, and
- the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Find out more about provider requirements under the VET Quality Framework