Training.gov.au is the official national register of information on training packages, qualifications, courses, units of competency and registered training organisations (RTOs).
Training.gov.au is the main database of vocational education and training information in Australia.
Training.gov.au helps people to find information about:
- Nationally Recognised Training (NRT)—training packages, qualifications, accredited courses, skill sets and units of competency
- RTOs that are registered to deliver a particular NRT Product.
Training package updates
RTOs—and training organisations applying to become RTOs—can subscribe to receive automatic updates from the national register for the vocational education and training sector, training.gov.au.
Subscribing to training.gov.au updates can help you stay up to date with the latest changes to any training package qualifications, units of competency or accredited courses your RTO is registered to deliver.
To receive updates:
- go to training.gov.au
- register for a user account
- use the search services to locate any training package, qualification, unit of competency or accredited course record for which you would like to receive updates, and
- elect to receive email advice on changes to nationally recognised training products and RTO information by selecting ‘Notify me of changes’.
Please note that ASQA does not manage training.gov.au.
If you have any difficulty registering an account or nominating to receive updates, please use the ‘Contact’ option provided on the bottom of each page to seek support from the training.gov.au helpdesk.