VET Quality Framework
The aim of the vocational education and training (VET) Quality Framework is to achieve greater national consistency in:
- registering and monitoring RTOs
- the enforcement of standards in the VET sector.
The VET Quality Framework comprises the:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015—standards to ensure nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment across Australia's VET system
- Fit and Proper Person Requirement 2011—which specify the suitability requirements of individuals involved in the operation of a registered training organisation.
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011—which relate to training organisations' ability to meet financial viability requirements
- Data Provision Requirements 2012—which sets out the requirement for providers to supply ASQA with data upon request, and to submit quality indicator data annually
- Australian Qualifications Framework—which is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training.