ASQA Update – January 2024
Welcome to the first edition of the new ASQA Update.
We are pleased to introduce the new quarterly ASQA Update, sharing strategic news and insights on quality and standards in VET, and ASQA’s role and regulatory approach.
In this edition our focus is on:
- student welfare and VET quality
- recent changes to initial registration requirements
- the new Standards for RTOs
- our regulatory performance.
Correction: Following publication, we identified an error in the Our Regulatory Performance article. It now reads:
As a result, over this period, we:
• issued 35 sanctions to cancel registration
• imposed 8 sanctions to suspend registration
• imposed 9 conditions on registration.
We apologise for any confusion this may have caused.