NSW Family Day Care Association Inc
Chief Executive - Ms Anita Jovanovski
Details of decision
The Commissioner, Regulatory Operations decided to:
- Suspend, under the NVR Act s 36(2)(e) and s 38:
- all of the RTO’s scope of registration, and
- during the period of suspension, require, under the NVR Act s 38(2), the RTO (not) to:
- enrol a student in a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- allow a VET student to begin a suspended VET course or part of a suspended VET course
- publish or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course, or
- cause to be published or broadcast an advertisement relating to a suspended VET course or any part of a suspended VET course.
with effect 35 calendar days after the date the RTO is given written notice of the decision.
ASQA has agreed to:
- extend the date by which a reconsideration application, including evidence, must be received until 28 August 2020;
- extend the effective date of the decision until 31 August 2020.
Date of decision
Status of decision
Status of review
AAT review, reconsideration and reassessment available